2008/12/10

TOPP 5 BÄSTA BILAR FRÅN FILM & TV

1. Hundbilen - Dum Dummare

Harry: You know what really chaps my ass though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me two hundred.
Lloyd: Hey, chicks love it. Its the shaggin' wagon.


2. K.I.T.T. - Knight Raider

Michael Knight: I need ya buddy!
KITT: Right away Michael.


3. 1982 Delorean - Tillbaka till framtiden

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?



4. Ectomobilen - Ghostbusters

Dr Ray Stantz: Everybody can relax, I found the car. Needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end.


5. Ford Falcon - Mad Max 2

Max: I'm just here for the gasoline.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Herbie? Han har ju ändå varit både TV-serie och film. Älskar ju förstås the shaggin wagon.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du har ju missat den tuffaste av alla - Automan´s lysande Lamborghini Countach! http://www.imcdb.org/images/002/309.jpg

    SvaraRadera
  3. batmobilen då för bövelen

    SvaraRadera
  4. Homers designade bil!

    SvaraRadera