2009/01/26

TOPP 5 SAGT AV ERIC CARTMAN


1. Naw dude, Independent films are those black and white hippie movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

2. Fine. Go on and play ‘Harry Butthole Pussy Potter.’

3. Kenny’s family is so poor that yesterday they had to put their cardboard box up for a second mortgage.

4. Well God, I guess you got me again, didn’t you? Yeah, that was a good one, God. Hope it made you laugh, you sick bastard.

5. You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Du missade det bästa!
    "I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, hey! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kyle, I swear, if I didn't have a guy's hand up my ass right now, I'd leap across the room and kick you in the nuts.

    SvaraRadera
  3. [singing] Well, Kyle's mom is a big, fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls. / On Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wedensday and Saturday she's a bitch. Then on Sunday, just to be different, she's a super king kamehameha bee-utch. / Have you ever met my friend Kyle's mom? She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She's a stupid bitch and she has stupid hair, she's a big big big big big big bitch. / Bitch bitch bitch bitch, she's a stupid bitch. Kyle's mom's a bitch, and she's such a stupid bitch./Talk to kids around the world, it might go a little bit something like this!

    Pojken är ett vidrigt geni!

    SvaraRadera