2008/12/30

TOPP 5 FLETCH ALIAS

1. ARNOLD BABAR

-Right. How long have you had these pains Mr. Barber?

-No, that's Babar.

-Two B's?

-One "B." B-A-B-A-R.

-That's two.

-Yeah, but not together.

-I thought that's what you meant.

-Arnold Babar.

-Aren't there children's books...about an elephant named Babar?

-I don't know. I don't have any.

-Children?

-No, elephant books.

2. JOHN COCKTOLSTOY

-Yes, we flew together. I'm John.

-Oh, John.

-Oh, yes.

-No. John who?

-John Cocktolstoy.

-Beautiful name.

-It's Scotch-Rumanian.

-An odd combination.

-So were my parents.

3. MR. POON

-Sugar Mr. Poon?

No, never, never. Thank you.

...

-By the way...what kind of name is Poon?

-Commanche Indian. Good-bye.

4. HANK HIMMLER

-Hi, Hank Himmler. California chapter.

5. DR. ROSENPENIS

-Dr Rosenpenis. I'm here to check out Stanwyk's file.

-Dr. Who?

-Dr. Rosenrosen.

-Your name again.

-It's Dr. Rosenhite.

-Doctor who?

-Dr. Rosen

1 kommentar: